Remember ...

If not now, when?

Saturday 19 November 2016

Denim and Brown

Hello, dear readers.  Is it cold where you are?  Here it's been a bit blowy, a bit wet, a bit haily and a bit cold.   Everything bar the snowy bit, really.
I'm starting to cocoon.  I'm starting to feel a few housey posts brewing inside me.  It's that time of year.  Come to think of it, you and I haven't had a Christmas together yet. I'd better get cracking on those posts so you and I can build up some seasonal history.
But in the meantime, today I give you more winter denim, peeps.  Today with brown.


Denim skirt (must check out its label, out of curiosity), Limited Collection brown modal long sleeved top, Next doggy scarf, Clarks brown dependable bendables. 


 East long brown merino cardi.  This has been keeping me warm for 10 years + and was around long before the term "coatigan" came into being.   It just keeps on going.  It shows that sometimes paying that bit extra for a classic quality piece means that you can enjoy it for many, many years to come.


And my Ode to Opaques continues; today we have opaque brown, of course.

So, nicely snug for the day, which became a laundry day as it turned out to be good drying weather.  My domestic goddestry abounded ! 

To and fro-ing from the washing line gave me the opportunity to spy a few flowers still hanging on in there around in the garden.


The hydrangeas are still looking pretty, even in their November shrivelling phase.


But roses?


New roses?!


And the promise of more to come?!!!

Must be the result our wonderful never-ending-that-did-eventually-end Indian Summer.


Enjoy this post's brevity - there's a big post a-brewin'!

A la perchoine.





No comments:

Post a Comment