Remember ...

If not now, when?

Sunday 5 June 2016

Sunday Morning


 "Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave"


A slow and easy start to Sunday morning.  In the kitchen with Maroon 5.  Prepping breakfast.
A pretty nice place to be, but leave I must.



For summer is a time for enjoying meals outdoors, and I especially love to start the day like this ...


... with a simple breakfast enjoyed out in the garden.

A slice of Polish pumpernickel bread, Norwegian Jarlsberg cheese, Guernsey butter and tomato. and a strong Italian coffee.
How international is that?!!




Settling back on soft cushions, listening to the sweet birdsong pleasantly overriding the faint sound of Maroon 5 wafting through the patio doors, glancing my eye around the garden - and moving swiftly passed the bits that need attention :-).  



In the quietness of the start of day, I can make plans on what I need to do, what I want to do, and what I will do.  
Three very different animals!



How has your start been today?  
Driving slow, like me and my Maroon5 buddies?!


Wishing that you enjoy a smooth and comfortable day,
A la perchoine.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment